For the purpose of providing Yoga classes , Yoga therapy and EFT, I require and retain personal data on an initial enrolment form or case history form. This information is used for
Class records and personal data, will be kept on paper, in a secure locked file, held by me, only. This will be saved for 7 years in accordance with our insurance requirements and the Data Protection Act. After which files will be shredded and/or burnt.
Your consent will be asked for at the first appointment or class
I require email addresses for notification of workshops or events, newsletters and class information. This information will be held securely in a database that is for my use only and will not be shared with any third parties.
I will not disclose your personal information unless I am compelled to in order to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental requests
Individual Rights under the Data Protection Act 2018.
- The right to be informed about the personal data being processed;
- The right of access to your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (to receive an electronic copy of your personal data);
- Rights relating to automated decision making including profiling.
You can request that your data be deleted at any time. Unless I am required to keep it to meet insurance requirements or other legal obligations.